Displaying a Single Post |
Show Recent Posts
May 12, 2019
2019 Member Handbook; Pick Up Information
Notes From The Field
by Farmer Dana
Transplanting peas earlier this spring.
Please follow this link
to access the 2019 Member Handbook
. Especially for new members, read this over before you come to the farm for your first pick up. It should answer many of your questions and will hopefully help you get situated. Staff will also be available to help while you are here.
- Pick up begins the week of 5/13/19 for Full, Medium, and Week A Half Shares. Week B Half Shares begin the following week of 5/20/19. We're open Memorial Day weekend and during all summertime holidays. Log in to view your pick up day/week or look at the e-mail that was sent and included all of that information.
- Pick up days are Monday 1-8pm, Thursday 1-8pm, and Saturday 10am-12noon. When you signed up for a share you selected one of these days. Half Shares are also designated Week A or Week B. If you're a returning member you have the same week as last year. If you're a new member you've been assigned Week A or Week B. Log in to view your pick up day/week or look at the e-mail that was sent and included all of that information.
- It is very important that you come on your correct and assigned pick up day because we harvest specific amounts for the number of members coming on that day. Sign in sheets are provided by the pick up room when you arrive to collect your share. Log in to view your pick up day/week or look at the e-mail that was sent and included all of that information.
- You can temporarily switch your pick up day/week by e-mailing us by 5pm Sunday prior to your pick up week.
- Allotments for the farmer harvested share and u-pick portion will be specified on the blackboards in the pick up room. Staff will be available in the pick up room to assist new members.
- U-pick can be collected any day of your pick up week Monday-Sunday 8am-8pm. Weekly u-pick allotments are specified in the pick up room on the u-pick board.
- Bring your own bags and scissors and wear appropriate farm footwear. Please be courteous in the pick up room and in the u-pick fields.
- Parking is available in the large stone lot at the end of the driveway. Parking next to the barn is available for people with physical challenges and for cars with sleeping kids.
- Driveway speed limit is 10mph.
- If you still have a balance, please remit payment no later than June 1st, 2019. You can mail it or bring it to the farm.